Monday, January 28, 2013

Mom's Night Out Dinner & Movie



Tonight we will be having a Mom's Night Out Dinner & Movie

Dinner at On the Border (next to the Theater) 5:45
I will try to be there earlier so if you can get there earlier please do so, my husband should be home from work around 5:15.

Movie is: Les Miserables at 6:40
I have heard GREAT things about this movie...Bring Tissue!

Edwards Boise Stadium 22
7701 Overland Rd.
Boise 83709



Please bring a mom friend that could use a Mom's Night Out with the girls.

Call or Text me if you have any questions.

If you can't make this event, our next meeting is Monday February 11th 1:00 at The Olive Garden (our Mom's Day Out).

Stephanie Hartruft
MOPS & MOMSnext Coordinator
Calvary Chapel Boise
860-8020 - Cell

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! We just moved to the area from Texas before the holidays. How do I join this group?

    ReplyDelete